The DISCOVERY PICO is the New Gold Standard Picosecond laser, thanks to its three true laser wavelengths Nd:YAG 1064nm, Nd:YAG 532nm and RUBY 694nm, leading peak power, four pulse emission modes and its unique fractional handpiece for multi-level scar treatments. Quanta System has developed the Discovery Pico Series based on extremely innovative Italian Engineered technology for both excellent clinical results and unparalleled patient’s safety.
Discovery Pico Series Advantages
- HIGH Peak power (up to 1.8 GW)
- MULTIPLE Wavelengths with FASTEST Ruby Laser at 3Hz
- No Dye Handpiece Consumables for Excellent ROI
- FOUR emission modes for maximum versatility
- Opti Beam II handpiece with Flat top Square, Round and Fractional Spots
- Ultimate SAFETY and minimal down-time
- FRACTIONAL Handpiece for multi-level scar treatments
Picosecond Multi Platform Laser
Four separate emission modes for significantly greater versatility in applications, efficacy and flexibility
Unlike several other Picosecond Lasers that can only generate picosecond Pulses, the Quanta Discovery Pico Plus is able to produce four emission modes with adjustable Pulse durations. Physicians can customize the desired effect of the laser from ultrashort pulses for breaking up pigment and scar treatment through to longer pulses for active acne.
Maximum laser efficacy and Patient Safety
Significantly Safer Treatments on All Skin Types with the Opti Beam II Technology
The innovative smooth OPTIBEAM II handpiece is specifically designed to have a perfect FLAT TOP beam profile and it comes in different flat-top spot shapes at various sizes. Thanks to its advanced optical technology the OPTIBEAM II handpiece not only maintains uniform fluence but also distributes the laser power homogenously across the different spot sizes, ensuring complete safety, comfort and reduced downtime.
Benefits of the OPTI BEAM II homogenous Flat Top Beam Profile:
- Faster Healing time
- Safer treatment without any “hot points”
- Significantly reduced risk of complications
- Particularly comfortable sessions
- Available in squared, rounded and fractionated beam profiles.
- COST PER TREATMENT
This is one of the most misunderstood factors in tattoo removal. Many clinics are discounting to make their quote attractive. However, if the treatments take more time due to an inferior system or inexperienced operator the number of actual treatments could mean you need double the number of treatments or more. This mistake could end up costing you more.
- XS Tattoo $129
- 1″ x 1″ – The size of a postage stamp or smaller.
- S Tattoo $179
- 2″ x 2″ – About the size of a business card.
- M Tattoo $249
- 4″ x 4″ – About the size of your palm.
- L Tattoo $299
- 6″ x 6″ – About the size of both hands placed together.
- XL Tattoo $349+
- 8″ x 8″ –
*Tattoos larger than 8×8 are by quote only*
*All prices are per session*